Careers at Ecogate
Do you passionately believe that we can use technology to tackle the challenges posed by climate change?
Are you excited about the opportunity to join a company that is redefining what industrial ventilation technology can do?
If you think you're a great fit for one of the positions below, shoot us an email at with a current resume and a cover letter.
All of our full-time positions include competitive compensation, interesting work, leadership and growth opportunities, and offer full health and dental insurance.
Vice President of Operations
Do you feel tired of being a cog in a numbers machine? Are you ready to bring your considerable talents and energy to a tech company that is ready to go from good to industry-defining-great?
Ecogate makes the best dust collection control system in the world, trusted on four continents by industry leaders including IKEA, GlaxoSmithKline, Tesla Motors, Andersen Windows, the US Navy and others, and we are looking for an energizing leader to take us to the next level.
You will report directly to the President & CEO and will be responsible for driving the company in the right direction. This will include:
- Participating in formulating the company’s strategic priorities and goals with the President and Board of Directors
- Executing on those strategic priorities by managing the rest of the team as well as contributing individually
- Establishing short- and long-range management, organizational, operational, and financial plans to support the company's values, vision, strategy and goals and ensuring the flawless execution of those plans
- Meeting sales and profitability objectives
- Developing, inspiring, and maintaining an effective, visible, and well-respected team by selecting, evaluating, developing, coaching, and managing the performance of other team members
Are you ready to apply your impressive software engineering skills to solving real-world problems for some of the world’s leading manufacturers?
Ecogate makes the best dust collection control system in the world, trusted on four continents by industry leaders including IKEA, GlaxoSmithKline, Tesla Motors, Andersen Windows, the US Navy and others, and we are looking for an exceptional software engineer to help develop the next generation of our products.
As a Software Engineer at Ecogate, you will...
Be responsible for designing and implementing the software
and firmware in Ecogate products, including:
- Embedded systems
- Linux-based software controllers
- Web-based applications (front- and back-end)
- Work with organization stakeholders to refine specifications and turn them into solutions
- Maintain and build the company’s IT infrastructure
- Perform other tasks as needed
Dust Collection Project Manager
Do you love coordinating project logistics and delivering solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations? Join us!
As a Dust Collection project manager at Ecogate, you will be responsible for the logistics of transforming the traditional static dust collection systems of the past into modern on-demand systems that run leaner and perform better. You will be at the cutting edge of a radical transformation of our industry into an integral part of the Industry 4.0 factories of the future.
Do you love selling - and getting 100% customer satisfaction? Join us!
As a Sales Associate at Ecogate, you will work with our customers through the entire sales cycle: i.e. prospecting, conducting introductory meetings and presentations, visiting customer sites to do preliminary analysis, working with our engineering team to prepare project proposals, presenting project proposals, and anything else needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are always on the lookout for new talent in a variety of roles.
Key qualifications for internships include excellent written and verbal communication skills, a technological aptitude, great attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills.
If you want to join our team as an intern, let us know what you have to offer by sending an up-to-date resume and cover letter to .